Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY Spring Birds, Paper Doll Fold Out Card Art Project

The crocuses have sprouted and I see little buds on the tree outside my window, so yes, I've got spring fever!  It makes me think of a DIY art project I created last spring for Michele Made Me eco-craft blog

 You can use the link above to view each step with photos or you can just use this link to download my DIY spring birds paper doll art project.  It has the full directions on the printable PDF.  

I hope you're seeing signs of spring too wherever you are. What's blooming near you?

You can make these spring birds paper dolls with junk mail and scraps lying around your home.

Download this spring birds paper doll printable PDF which is 3 pages long and customizable!

11 comments:

  1. that's simply NICE!!! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for the template!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you and you're welcome! Happy paper Saturday to you!

      Delete
  2. So fun! I love paper dolls...and thank you too for sharing the template! I will have try making a couple with my two boys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what fun! Thank you and you're welcome!

      Delete
  3. Your birds are so sweet, and they definitely give you Spring fever. I love the way you photographed them with the natural flowers too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arnolod! So nice to hear from you! You have such a wonderful spirit!

      Delete
  4. Oh they are so much fun. I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for providing a template I think I am going to see if my swap group wants to swap these.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caroline, thank you! That is a fun idea for a swap group. I'd love to see how differently each person makes them!

      Delete
  5. Hi Melissa, I have some time at home this week and I will give these lovely birds a nice home! Hope you are well. Take care for now and Happy Paper Saturdays
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how fun! I'm glad to hear it. They would love a home in your creative place!

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...