Monday, February 24, 2014

Fox & Bunny Paper Puppet Dolls by Ink n Joy

I instantly fell in love with these cute paper puppet dolls by Ink n Joy!  The bunny paper doll in his hat and jacket is adorable!  And the fox paper doll is just too cute!  I may have to puke rainbows they're so much of a cute overload!  Find them both at the sweet and pretty Etsy shop, "Ink n Joy" along with more lovely paper puppet dolls!  You will love seeing the other items and hope this shop keeps adding more products!

These DIY paper puppet dolls can be found at the Etsy shop by Ink n Joy!

DIY paper puppet doll fox is absolutely adorable!

DIY paper puppet doll is the cutest bunny I've seen!

2 comments:

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...