Saturday, February 22, 2014

Graphic Design: Creating Posters for Ego Fine Art Gallery

Tonight is the opening reception for Ego Fine Art gallery's 9th group art show.  It will be the first one I've missed since the 3rd group art show in October 2013.  I won't be able to go because I'm in another state.  

The gallery has become a place for me to connect with other artists and creative folks, so I'll really miss it.  I guess I'm saying they're like family to me and I miss my art family.  I wish them much fun and luck tonight.

Here's a look back at the 5 graphic design posters I created for their group art shows.  Which one is your favorite one?







2 comments:

  1. hm...hard to choose, I think I like the first the best:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Micu! Your kindness and support is always so wonderful to receive!

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...