Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Paper Puppet Stop Motion Art Project With Children: "A Hike" By My Little Niece

My 10 year old niece and I created this strange stop motion animation for our latest art project.

She  told me what she wanted to animate and I helped her color and cut out the paper puppets and props.

Below is the result of our 2 weeks of work on this stop motion animation art project.   We made quite a few paper puppets and paper art props to tell the story of a strange hike through the woods.  My niece liked how it turned out. I wish I would have taken better photos, but it's still a quirky, strange and fun little animation.  Watch the whole strange story below.  If we decide to make more, we'll get better because now we know what it takes to make a stop motion animation!



2 comments:

  1. you definitely should work with kids, you are such a creative and sweet girl that all kids must love<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micu, thanks again for all your kind and supportive comments. I hope you're doing well and taking care.

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...