Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cute Printables for Mother's Day: Owls, Paper Dolls & Cards

Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 11th, 2014, but don't worry if you haven't yet made her an extra special gift or a card to say I love you.  Why not?  Because there are so many cute DIY instantly downloadable printables at the Artist in LA LA Land shop.

DIY instantly, downloadable Mother's Day printables make it easy to still make a special gift for mom!

Choose from an array of cute paper dolls sets, pretty owls and lovely printable cards.  Above are just a few examples of what you can pick to make and give to your wonderful mom, grandmother, wife or an expecting mother!

2 comments:

  1. we celebrate Mother's day on the first Sunday of May in Hungary, weird:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see. Yeah, I know other countries celebrate it on different days. I didn't know when Hungary did it. Thank you.

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...