Friday, May 9, 2014

Graphic Design & Illustration for Juice Jazz Box Packaging Designs

So if you were to design any kind of package what would it be?  This is the question I've asked myself because I've been coming up with packaging designs.  

I created the packaging design for an imaginary line of juice boxes.

I thought it would be fun to create juice box packaging.  My concept was a simple and pure juice that would appealed to kids and adults.  I called it, "Juice Jazz" because I thought it would be music in your mouth.  That became the catch phrase for this line.  Below you can see I came up with orange, pineapple and apple juice box designs.

Alto Apple package design.

Octave Orange package design.

Perfect Pitch Pineapple package design.

After I created the Juice Jazz packaging, I decided to see what they'd look like in an ad.
What do you think?  Do my packaging designs make your mouth water?  Do you wish you had some Juice Jazz now?  I kind of do.  It looks yummy to me.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I have a BFA with a major in Advertising Art and also worked in advertising for several years, so this brings back fond memories. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow. I didn't know that Arnoldo. That's fun to learn. I'm glad to hear it and to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Love your designs, and now you have me craving pineapple juice....Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie, thanks so much. Yes, it makes me thirsty too. Hope you're having fun!

      Delete
  3. I love the design as well:) I usually only drink water but these look yummi:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Micu. Oh really? I usually drink more water than juice.

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...