Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Design & Lion Paper Puppet to Promote this East Coast Biking Trail

It's been a while since I last posted.  I really didn't think I'd ever become one of those artists or designers who had more work than time to put into their blogs.  But I'll call it a blessing to have these art & design projects coming out of my ears.

I designed the Facebook promotion for this East Coast Greenway Alliance photo contest.
My lion bike critter paper puppet made his appearance on it to get everyone excited about it.

One thing that I recently designed and that used my lion paper puppet artwork was the promotion of this 4th of July weekend photo contest.  It's for those who love to bike and who are using the East Coast Greenway for their 4th of July family fun. Take a photo & see how to enter this contest here.  They thought my lion bike critter would get everyone excited to get out and enjoy this hot, summer weekend.

Whatever you do this weekend, I wish you a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Silje, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I hope you're doing well and having fun.

      Delete

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...